FOTD

FOTD: February 19, 2015

February 19, 2015

Hi Everyone!

It’s currently my reading week and today I decided to play around with a makeup look I haven’t really worn before to see how it would work out. I’m not going anywhere but sometimes these are my favourite days to just play around. I got a request from my friend Joy’s sister to test out a cut crease look. Although this isn’t a perfect cut crease yet, I still like the look. The perfect cut crease is going to take practice because I’m so used to blending out all harsh lines which kind of defeats the purpose of a cut crease. I’m working on it!

IMG_6261

Chelsey

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply plus+beauty27 February 19, 2015 at 6:17 pm

I think it looks great! Very beautiful! 🙂 x

• Reply Hunter February 19, 2015 at 8:23 pm

Hey! What’s your opinion on the Estée Lauder double wear foundation? I’m due for a new foundation and I’ve read amazing reviews (the majority) but a few not-so-amazing ones on it!

• Reply Chelsey February 19, 2015 at 8:32 pm

It really depends what you’re looking for. It’s very long lasting, so if you have trouble finding a foundation that stays all day it’s excellent for that. On the other hand it’s heavier than a lot of other foundations, so you can feel it on your skin more than other foundations. If you apply it with a beauty blender rather than a brush, it doesn’t look heavy though. It’s got tons of coverage so it’s well-suited to anyone who has pigmentation, acne or anything you want to cover. It does make your skin look flawless for sure. If you have pretty normal even skin I think there’s a lot of other foundations that feel lighter and still give great coverage. I do really like it mixed though to get the coverage, but not the heaviness. It’s completely personal preference but if you’re looking for other options I recommend the Make Up For Ever HD or Nars Sheer Glow.

• Reply lush4blush February 19, 2015 at 9:54 pm