I just have a quick post for today. I just got my first Ipsy Glam Bag and I thought I’d show what I got!
This was my first ever Ipsy bag and this month was a heading into summer style bag, the majority of the item options were skincare based, which I don’t mind because good skin only makes makeup look better. I just got this today, so I haven’t used any of them yet, so their popularity is to be determined.
Ipsy comes with a new little makeup bag every month and this month’s was a cloth bag. It’s a great size to throw in your purse or even to hold a small camera. Plus the pattern is adorable.
Inside I found:
Avene Thermal Spring Water (setting spray, toner, skin balancer)
A Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo in Celestial and Unicorn (purple and champagne duo)
An Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask (protein and argan oil)
A Rollerball of Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Perfume
A sample of the Jersey Shore Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen (SPF 35)
- I’m most excited for the Avene Spring Water because it’s supposed to really hydrate the skin and balance out sensitive skin. I have a repetitive dry spot under my nose, so if that fixes that, I’m buying a life’s supply.
- The Pacifica eyeshadow is okay, but the purple side isn’t that pigmented. The champagne side is pretty good and will make a nice highlight shade.
- I was a bit nervous about getting perfume since scents are so personal, but I like the smell of this, so it works.
- I’m also really excited for the hair mask, I’m always on the hunt to get rid of some of the dryness I have from colouring my hair.
- A lot of people were annoyed about getting sunscreen, but this is perfect to throw in a beach bag so that I don’t forget to put it on my face during outside days this summer. I don’t need the anti-aging now, but may as well be on it ahead of time. Lately aging scares me haha
- The bag is cute, but it has a strong smell which is so weird. It kind of smells like a pet store, which is so weird!* I wonder if it’s just mine…
There you have it! Let me know in the comments what came in your Glam Bag this month!
Bye for now!
UPDATE: It’s the hair mask that has the funny smell and somehow it’s made it to the bag.