So I’ve had this blog for a while now and I have never really told you guys anything about myself! Or at least not a lot. So it’s time for 50 facts about me! If you know me in person, you might know some of these, but I doubt anyone will guess all 50. I figured that this would be fun and it’s a complete throw back for me.
1. I just recently turned 21 years old
2. I live in a medium sized city in Ontario, Canada
3. I am a third year university student, majoring in Criminology
4. Someday I’d like to work in fraud investigation
5. In high school and before university I worked in a deli
6. I now work at my university
7. I have been with my boyfriend Steve since I was 15 and he was 17
Prom 2009, age 15^
8. Steve and I met while both working in the deli
9. I was allowed to start wearing makeup at around 14 years old
10. My go-to look when I first started wearing makeup was loads of purple eyeshadow
11. My natural hair colour is light brown/dirty blonde
12. I have now dyed my hair tons of colours including light blonde and now, dark reddish brown.
11. I have always enjoyed makeup, but not until recently would I have considered it a hobby
12. Other than makeup, i love to cook and bake
13. I never use recipes, I just create and see what happens
14. I believe that every food should have a sauce
15. Making homemade sauces is one of my favourite things to cook
16. If I could eat one part of a meal for the rest of my life, it would be the appetizers. I’m pretty obsessed
17. I was a vegetarian for 1 1/2 years when I was younger
18. At parties, I tend to be the mom of the group making sure that everyone is okay and cleaning up after people
19. I can be pretty cheap about drug store makeup, but less cheap when it comes to high-end. It’s weird.
20. When I was 18 I traveled to Europe for 2 weeks and it was amazing
21. I went to France, Belgium, Germany and Austria.
22. Italy, Greece and the UK are high on my list of places to visit
23. All of my family was born in Canada but originated from England and Scotland
24. Breakfast is my least favourite meal of the day
25. Cards Against Humanity is my current favourite game
26. I absolutely hate being snuck up on from behind
27. My eyes are hazel
28. Reality t.v. is my guilty pleasure
29. I am obsessed with 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom, I can’t help it.
30. I obsessed with colour in my wardrobe
31. I own almost no black clothing
32. I am a sucker for anything citrus scented
33. Someday I think I’d like to make YouTube videos
34. I never used to wear foundation, now I can’t go without
35. I have one sister, who is 2 years younger than me
36. Diet Coke is my weakness
37. I am the most impatient person.
38. I have a 2 1/2 year old cousin who I try to spend lots of time with
39. She is commonly mistaken as my child, since there is a huge age gap.
40. I had a really difficult experience in my first year of university, but it taught me a lot, so as negative as it was, it happened for a reason.
41. I currently don’t have any pets
42. I eventually want a french bulldog. I have her name picked out and everything.
43. I have had the same best friend since grade 5.
44. I have made some amazing friends since starting university
45. I’m pretty amazed every day about how nice and friendly other bloggers are
46. Since starting this blog, I have started to feel much more confident
47. I watch the It’s Judy’s Life Daily Vlogs every single day and never miss one
48. I recently started watching the Saccone-Jolys and I’m pretty obsessed with them too.
49. I make lots of lists, but never read them after I write them
50. I used to never wear anything on my lips, now I love to rock bright lips whenever I can!
So there you have it, 50 facts about me! Comment down below with anything we have in common or any interesting fact about yourself, I love getting to know my readers.
Bye for now!